Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is it possible?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lichberserk

lichberserk

is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: is it possible?   is it possible? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 pm

hello my old buddies. our common point; world of warcraft! i'm playing. yeh still playing. wasted time of my life. anyway; is it possible that is there any1 who sometimes checks this forum? where the hell are u guys? i'm bored as usual. i have some1 urs msn adress etc. however; vascoo baros?? or barros???? god damn it. i m sick of fucking guilds. i missed old times : ) even vanilla. well i know that we cant play wow anymore years has passed but it was good to chat with u guys at this forum. in conclusion, communicate with me.and final question:

Where is Vascoo? and Barros ofc. were these people real?
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

lichberserk

is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible?   is it possible? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 pm

fuck this i dont like slipknot anymore. how am i gonna fix that shit :@ (is this angry face?)

PANTERA RULEZ NOW- and AiC ofc.
Back to top Go down
RazorBlade

RazorBlade

is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible?   is it possible? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Well i stopped playing Wow like 1 year ago.And started playing league of legends Smile That forum is kinda dead now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

lichberserk

is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible?   is it possible? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:54 am

i see dead people and memories.

at least one person read this and replied. wish good luck my friends. i had great memories with you and you all teach how to play and how to not being a ninja. many years passed yet i remember those days.

Sincerly, your noobesst warlock ever: Lichberserk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it possible?   is it possible? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is it possible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delirium :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: