Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Calendar

Go down 
+2
Phantom
Venger a.k.a Froger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Venger a.k.a Froger

Venger a.k.a Froger

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Dudes and Dudies, fuck you first... you guys are too lazy to create a calendar by yourself >.>

Ok here is smthing that I made and I really dont give a fuck if you like it or not...

For those who dont know we could just make a Legend beside it like: Yellow: BT raid Red: Hyjal and so on... (Could do Half yellow and red)
EDIT: Sorry phanty ^.^
Guild Calendar Calendar3613352rv1

Last edited by Venger a.k.a Froger on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:00 am

are u drunk again?
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:32 am

Everyone has a gmail account right? we can create a delirium calendar there and share it. I tried this on one of the deli servers
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:56 am

isnt it easier to jump on msn right before raid and just send messege to ppl that are missing?

Like with yesterday's hyjal raid I was very lucky to get on it - all day I was watching south park and was bored as hell.

And it was only about notify me via msn >.>
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas
Admin
knighttherewas

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:46 pm

i have a gmail account but not sure if everyone does ...msn thing sounds like a good idea...if everyone is on that too ofc
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:35 pm

knighttherewas wrote:
i have a gmail account but not sure if everyone does ...msn thing sounds like a good idea...if everyone is on that too ofc

mesa has Gmail acc 2
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:53 pm

I've never gotten an MSN about a raid thats going to happen. :-(

But thats an on the moment thing thats good. I think he ment that calendar as a planned thing. Like "Sunday we do a PVP, so schedule it" kinda thing.

Both different and both should be used if we can.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:54 am

skinrot wrote:
I've never gotten an MSN about a raid thats going to happen. :-(

But thats an on the moment thing thats good. I think he ment that calendar as a planned thing. Like "Sunday we do a PVP, so schedule it" kinda thing.

Both different and both should be used if we can.

u never answer msn pms stright away, it takes u like 5 hours o answer Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas
Admin
knighttherewas

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:05 am

ya i noticed that too..im guessing coz he leaves it on all the time like when hes at work sleeping w/e....used to make me laugh he was always on irc too like 24 hours a day...i used to think he was a real geek ^^
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:59 am

I'm here for you guys 24/7 man.

BUT phantom, i did reply eh.
Back to top Go down
Neronicus

Neronicus

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:46 am

Hey guys I don't care if we use a calendar or if we use MSN but I would like to know what we are doing that way I know if I have to download MSN or if I should check like Gmail for a calendar or something of the sort. Just try to keep me updated thanks guys and happy raiding.
Back to top Go down
knighttherewas
Admin
knighttherewas

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:19 pm

Try to get on msn ...Very Happy here is mine so u can add meh

knighttherewas@hotmail.co.uk pls feel free to spk to me there otherwize i wont kno who the hell u are Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Calendar   Guild Calendar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Calendar
Page 1 of 1